13. Lublin Jazz Festival / Stanisław Soyka Kwartet (PL)
Stanisław Soyka – singer, instrumentalist, composer – has been one of the greatest artists of the Polish music scene for many years. He composes and sings songs about love and its lack, songs about longing and fulfillment, but does not escape from the great problems of modern times. His heritage includes over 30 albums, several of which have achieved multi-platinum status. He has never succumbed to fashions and trends.
He has developed his own musical language, which is why he belongs to the group of artists whose style is recognizable from the first sounds, and the richness of his repertoire can make you dizzy. He has dozens of original songs to his credit, but it is difficult to ignore the fact that he composed music to many poems by Polish poets and others.
The artist will perform with the SOYKA KWARTET ensemble, which is a rich and extremely interesting palette of musical personalities. Jazz temperaments and competences trigger the unique power of improvised music during recordings and concerts.
Stanisław Soyka – vocal, keys
Przemek Greger – acoustic guitar
Marcin Lamch – double bass
Kuba Sojka – drums
- 14.07.2022 20:00
- "Wirydarz" of Centre for Culture in Lublin | Peowiaków 12
- Ticket: PLN 80 normal / PLN 70 reduced
- Online tickets
- Ticket office opening hours
- opened on Mondays from 10:00 to 17:00 from Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and before each ticketed event